In today's episode, James from PSYCBiz interviews Robert Barrow, CEO of Mindmed (NASDAQ: MNMD) (NEO: MMED).
PSYCBiz had recently asked the investors from the Reddit community r/MindMedInvestorsClub to participate in an AMA with Rob Barrow.
The top 5 voted questions were discussed on this panel.
1. With the biotech industry taking a hit, investors of MindMed would really use a pick-me-up. What do the investors and the Company have to look forward to in the near future? Are there any announcements or catalysts of not incoming, and what are you most excited about?
2. Does MindMed feel that the Company's cash runway is enough to bring anything to market without having to perform a stock split or offering?
3. Can MindMed discuss the patent issues surrounding 18-MC? Is MindMed worried about the extended trip duration of LSD, or does the company have plans to develop analogues to alleviate the issue?
4. With the share price below $1, what is MindMed's plan to preventing delisting from the Nasdaq?
5. What is MNMD's plan to commercialize/monetize its digital medicine products? Does that business help diversify the risk profile?
#MindMed #MNMD #MMED
Have you heard about our new community?
We’re excited to announce Bonfire -
a personal growth community for people who are interested in psychedelics.
Join us for our launch event on July 18th, where we’ll share about the work we’ll be doing together to actualize our personal missions, grow, and heal together.
Psychedelic Spotlight is your reliable source for the latest stories in the emerging psychedelics industry, covering breakthrough discoveries, investor news and cultural reform.