Not only are these simple and scrumptious delights quick to make, but they also guarantee a mind-boggling experience!
When it comes to exploring the world of magic mushrooms, chocolate is a must-have ingredient in creating delicious magic mushroom recipes. Delicious and easy to make, merging these two ingredients can make for a truly mystical experience. If you're new to incorporating shrooms into your diet, then these 3 mouthwatering magic mushroom chocolate recipes are perfect for beginners looking to tantalize their taste buds with an out-of-this-world treat!
Dosage doesn't need to be complicated. One raw dose per portion is all it takes–simple, yet effective. Generally, it is most precise to measure mushrooms in grams. For many people, 1 gram of psilocybin yields a rewarding experience and that dose may be enough for them. If you're seeking a more intense psychedelic experience, then increasing your dosage up to 3.5 g will get you there–but only if you are an experienced user!
If you're just getting started, click here and take the time to educate yourself on the various doses of psilocybin.
Before indulging in chocolatey goodness containing psilocybin mushrooms, make certain to research the specific kind of mushroom you are consuming. Furthermore, do your due diligence and study up on the specific variety in order to get an accurate understanding of how much you should consume.
Of all psychedelic mushrooms, Psilocybe cubensis stands out as the most renowned. Generally speaking, it is safe to assume that variants of this species possess equal potency; however, there are exceptions which have been found to be especially potent. Visit our list of some of the strongest Psilocybe cubensis strains!
Magic Mushroom Chocolate (25 chocolates)
The easiest and most efficient way to craft a chocolate treat laced with magic mushrooms is outlined below. Not only is it simple and fast, but the result makes an indulgent snack full of magical fun! So check out the steps below to concoct this culinary variety of whimsy and delight.
- One 12 ounce bag of chocolate chips
- One ounce of dried psilocybin mushrooms
- 4 tbsp crushed hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp of finely crushed, buttery toffee
- 2 tbsp of freshly shredded coconut
What you'll need
- Coffee or cannabis grinder or a knife
- Glass bowl
- Sauce pan
- Paper cups or chocolate molds
- Food thermometer
- Grind your dried psilocybin mushrooms into a fine powder using a coffee or cannabis grinder. You may have to break it up into batches for optimal results—making sure that all of the mushroom is evenly ground before moving on. Then, pick out any type of chocolate you'd like so you can begin stirring in its delicious flavor!
- Double-boil your chocolate to melt it. To double-boil, start by filling a pot with water about halfway. Place a bowl that's slightly larger than the mouth of the pot over it so only its bottom half is submerged in the water – be careful not to fill too much or else your chocolate will get wet!
- Let the chocolate cool to a lukewarm temperature, careful not to let it harden — since overly hot temperatures can cause harm to your mushrooms.
- Carefully stir the powdered mushrooms into your melted chocolate, and ensure that you break up any clumps of mushroom powder in order to ensure an even distribution of psilocybin throughout.
- Carefully pour the mixture into molds or mini paper cups.
- Allow the mixture to chill until it hardens. To expedite the cooling, you can use a pan of ice water or place it in the refrigerator.
Nutella Mushroom Hot Chocolate ( 4 servings)
The words that come to mind are simply indescribable: frothy, warm and nutellery-filled…and chocolatey! Creamy. We could carry on for days waxing poetic about this delightful drink; however, some things truly must be experienced firsthand.
- Ground dried psilocybin mushrooms.
- 4 cups of coconut, almond or low fat milk
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1.5 tbsp of stevia or 2 tbsp of sugar. You can use any healthier sugar replacement such as allulose, monk fruit, and erythritol
- Crushed hazelnuts
What you'll need
- A coffee or cannabis grinder
- Large mixing bowl
- A saucepan
- Perfectly grind your dried psilocybin mushrooms into a fine powder with either a coffee or cannabis grinder for optimal results.
- Heat and steam the milk in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat until it is gently warmed. Mix together the cocoa powder, ground mushrooms, spread, and sugar with a whisk while stirring constantly. As you do this, slowly bring to simmer before removing from heat once everything has been fully dissolved and combined.
- Complete your concoction by adding the marshmallows and crushed hazelnut or any desired toppings.
White Hot Mushroom Chocolate
Making this delicious hot chocolate is unbelievably simple and you can make as much or as little of it in no time at all. All you have to do is heat up some milk, white chocolate and a few drops of vanilla extract in a saucepan while stirring continuously until the chocolate has dissolved completely–that's it! To add an extra touch of flavor, sprinkle on a pinch of salt for balance. Enjoy your warm creamy masterpiece!
Selecting good-quality white chocolate is essential when making this hot cocoa due to the limited amount of ingredients. We recommend Guittard or a chopped Lindt bar for superior flavor and texture. To maximize your experience even further, feel free to top it with whipped cream and more white chocolate chips!
Ingredients ( 4 servings)
- 4 cups of milk of your choice
- Ground dried psilocybin mushrooms.
- To make this delicious treat, you'll need 1 cup of premium white chocolate chips or chopped pieces from brands like Guittard.
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
- A pinch salt (optional).
- Give your treat an extra touch of sweetness with additional garnishes like white chocolate chips, shavings or marshmallows. For a decadent finish, top it off with a dollop of whipped cream and crushed candy canes.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the milk, white chocolate, vanilla extract, dried mushrooms and an optional pinch of salt.
- Whisk continuously over medium-low heat, until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth (do not boil).
- For enhanced potency, it is suggested to let the mushrooms sit in your beverage for at least five minutes before consumption.
Now that you know how easy it is to make your own magic mushroom chocolate, you can experiment with different dosages and recipes to find the perfect trip for you. Make sure to start small, especially if you’ve never tried psychedelics before. You can always take more, but you can’t take less once you’ve eaten it. So err on the side of caution and enjoy exploring the wonderful world of edible mushrooms!
Disclaimer: Psilocybin edibles fall into the category of illegal drugs, Psychedelic Spotlight does not promote magic mushroom chocolate use or production in any area where it is considered unlawful and does not condone the use of illegal substances. The purpose of this article is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you suffer from a medical or mental condition, please consult with your doctor before taking any substance.