Organizers of the largest psychedelic business event ever promise it's not just a conference, but an experience.
This November, a star-studded lineup of the biggest names in the psychedelic industry and celebrity advocates will be coming together in Miami to shine a light on the future of healthcare.
Psychedelic Spotlight is proud to be sponsoring Wonderland Miami: the largest psychedelic medicine business event ever. You can get your tickets now for the conference which is being held at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts located in downtown Miami, Florida, from November 8 to 9.
Attendees will hear from former professional basketball player Lamar Odom, former boxing champion Mike Tyson, and Founder and Executive Director of the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies Dr. Rick Doblin. Other keynote speakers who will be sharing their insights, information, and experiences include the University of California, San Fransisco Neuroscape Psychedelics Division Director and Distinguished Professor Dr. Robin Carhart-Harris, and Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Johns Hopkins University Dr. Matthew Johnson.
Organized into 30 programming tracks, the conference will feature sessions around the scientific, financial, business, and regulatory aspects of the psychedelic industry which will be presented in a variety of formats. Featured sessions include:
- Welcome Renaissance: Moving from the fringe of the research world and shaking off years of baggage from illicit recreational circles, scientists are making startling progress in legitimizing the medical potential of psychedelics.
- The Pathway to Federal Acceptance: Where are we now? Where are we heading?
- Psychedelic Capital Live: Entrepreneurs will be given an opportunity to pitch six venture capitalists and investors in front of a live audience.
- Patent Wars: Is the corporate domination of the industry a significant threat or an opportunity to decrease the stigma and take psychedelic medicine into mainstream healthcare?
- Finance and Psychedelics: Can consciousness and capitalism coexist?
- The Spectrum of Psychedelics: Addressing the need for psychedelic equity, access, and affordability.
- 2031: What the Future of Psychedelics Looks Like: From treating depression to understanding consciousness, the promise of psychedelic medicine is shifting from fringe to frontier neuroscience.
This event is not just a conference: it will be an experience.
After more than a year of discovering the evolving psychedelic medicine industry from your home, this event is your chance to connect with researchers, investors, scientists, government officials, journalists, and other industry leaders face-to-face and gain new insights into this exciting space.
You can get your early bird tickets for Wonderland Miami and learn more about the event here. Information on the venue’s COVID-19 policy can be found here.